Monday, January 23, 2012

Malvern, Arkansas Area Hail Damage

OK, so I've been digging around to try and find some confirmation of the hail damage report out of Malvern, AR from yesterday evening with only a little success. I haven't been able to completely confirm that there was actually any damaging hail inside Malvern itself.

I have been able to come up with this picture of some nice size hail stones in the small town of Prattsville, Ar, which, as you can see here, is about half way between Malvern and Sheridan, AR. This report is from out in the middle of the countryside and isn't really worth chasing, so there is no way I'm going to call this report legitimate yet, or advise anyone to run it.

I'll let you know if I'm able to find anything else.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs