Saturday, April 11, 2009

North Alabama Hail Damage Reports Confirmations

Well, it looks like the price of hail damage repair just went up!

There are so many hail damage reports with this round that I am going to post the damage confirmations as I find them in regional groups. I can tell you this for sure, there is a lot more damage out there than is on the reports so don't be afraid to think outside the box and do a little bit of old school storm chasing. You know, the kind where you plot the storm tracks on your map and then follow it looking for damage. There is going to be some hail damage out there that doesn't get found by more than a few people, try to be one of them.

These hail damage report confirmations are from North Alabama. I'm sure there are a lot more from this area but my desktop is getting full and I need to get some of these posted so, here goes.

Cullman, Alabama



Gadsden, Alabama




Madison, Alabama



Northern Alabama



I included that last one just for the hell of it. Like I said, I know there is a lot more hail damage that will be confirmed from this area but this is what I've got for the moment. I've got a whole string of hail damage report confirmations in Tennessee that I will be getting posted tonight so be sure to check back in later.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs