Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stillwater, OK and Omaha, NE Hail Damage Update

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you guys with a hail damage report update but I've been searching high and low for some decent information and, unfortunately, I'm not really coming up with much.

The information I've been finding make me stick by my assessment of the Omaha, Nebraska hail damage reports that I wrote Monday night. In short, a lot of small stuff with a few larger stones scattered around but nothing too serious. If you live close you might be able to pick up a little bit but I don't think there is going to be much out of that one.

I have nt been able to come up with any kind of reasonable confirmation to the Stillwater, Oklahoma hail report so, at this time I have to call it a bust unless something else comes up. Of course, I know all you hail chasers are only worried about what is happening right now, aren't you? You probably already forgot about those two reports because you're so concentrated on Texas right this minute.

Well, I am too. As soon as I have some good information for you on the Texas or Lousianna hail damage reports I'll be posting again.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs