Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hail Storm Damage In Georgia (Confirmed)

The amount of confirmed hail storm damage in north Georgia is amazing!

The storms yesterday in Georgia seem to have left two separate but impressive paths of hail damage through and near the Atlanta metro area. If you have a bunch of extra time on your hands you can weed through the photos of the hail stones from these storms in the hail storm photo galleries here, here and here. Or you can just trust me that I have waded through all the pages of, "Sally holding a humongous hail stone the size of a golfball!" pics and put together the following list of the towns that have confirmed hail damage.

Those of you paying attention will notice there are a couple of towns on the list that were not on the hail damage reports from the SPC. If you plot these out on your map you will see that basically there were two hail damage paths, one across the north Atlanta metro and one across northern Coweta, Fayette, Spalding and Henry counties. Both of these areas are well populated (of course, the metro is a lot more densely populated) and the hail damage areas are very widespread.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I have been doing PDR work for 13 years now and have always stayed busy in my own area and handleing my own storms, car lots etc. Buisness has slowed down so much lately do to the economy that it is hard to make ends meet. My question is, what do I need to do or who do I need to talk to to get work from these storms that are out of my area where I do not have any contacts.
 
wow thats a long list of cities. thanks for the links to the photo galleries.
 
Please keep us posted on the Oklahoma hailstorm thats suppose to hit tonight. I'm located in Houston but thinking about chasing the Oklahoma storm if good enough. Thanks again.
 
Thank you soo much for this info!

This is our companies new favorite web site.

Keep em' comin!
 
I am working in Kansas city MO .Storm HIT ON 9/18/2010 .don't SIT BACK AND GO BROKE. I HAVE BEEN DOING STORM AND INSURANCE WORK FOR 3 YEARS. i Live IN cumming GA.I spent the last 5 month in Charlotte NC. Know i am in MO.you have to go where the storm are. Get there first.markwhitworth2009@hotmail.com
 
what is the kansas city mo storm like im still in okc would like to know if its money maker or not?
Live in MO east of kc 193 mm
thanks hope everyones makes money this year AL
 
It's really appreciable message for everybody thanks for sharing this information.
Roof repairs dorset, Roof repairs Bournemouth, Roof coating dorset


 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs