Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Austin, Texas Hail Damage Report Confirmations

The hail damage reports from Austin, Texas and the areas to the northwest of the metro are totally legitimate. The pictures I have been looking at show a widespread hailstorm across the Northwest part of Austin with some heavily hail damaged cars. This storm came through at or near the evening rush hour and caught a ton of cars on the highway in mid commute. This is the list of confirmations I have verified so far;

NW Austin, TX
- At Spicewood near Bull Creek / Cypress Creek & Lakeline / 620 & El Saliba

Marble Falls, TX

Lago Vista, TX

I don't know if these are towns or subdivisions but I have hail damage confirmations for Cottonwood and Cedar Park also.

This is a pretty big storm guys. Some of this hail is very large too. It looks like there is going to be a lot of broken glass and paint but there should be a lot of good work also. Here are some picture resources you can check out here and here.

There have probably already been more reports since I started writing this post so I will be bringing you up-to-date hail damage report confirmations as soon as I make them.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs