Sunday, April 06, 2008

Funny Hail Videos

Since there aren't any storms going on right now I thought I'd post a couple of hail videos I found. It's funny to see how these "professional" storm chasers react to a hailstorm.

 

This one was shot just outside of Henrietta, TX on April 3, 2008 and has some decent video of golfball to baseball size hail.

 

 

This one is from Central Oklahoma and was shot on March 30, 2008. If you close your eyes and listen, it sounds like a bunch of high school kids in the vehicle. I'm afraid these guys will end up on the news one day because they accidentally drove right into a tornado.

 

 
 

That's it for now.

 

Remember, the easiest way to stay up to date is to sign up for daily email updates or subscribe to my RSS feed! Remember, you won't be signed up for email updates until you respond to the confirmation email.


Comments:
We found great hail damage in Tulsa and are setting up shop! Call (877) EZ-R00F-1 or email jobs@cmrconstruction.com if you are looking for a sales position!!! Lots of big woods hit!!!
 
What a coincidence. I just posted an article called "A Storm's a' Comin'" about storms, serendipitous moments, and life in New Orleans in August. I hit "Next" to take a break and read someone else's blog, and yours came up. Nicely done. And I see that you are a fan of juicy stormy weather.
OK, back to work...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs