Monday, March 17, 2008

More Georgia Hail Damage Confirmations

OK guys, I don't have much time this morning so I'll make this short and sweet. If you check out this page and go through all of the image slide shows you will see more confirmations of hail damage reports from the March 15th hailstorm in all of the following towns in Georgia.

Pendergrass, GA

Gainsville, GA

Jefferson, GA

Douglasville, GA

Talmo, GA

Winston, GA

Hoschton, GA

Arcade, GA

Alpharetta, GA

Lithia Springs, GA

Oxford, GA

Covington, GA

Rutledge, GA

Social Circle, GA

Conyers, GA

Free Home, GA

Hickory Flat, GA

These are all towns where people have sent in pictures of hail stones larger than quarter size. We don't, however, have any confirmations about damage at the public auto auction or at the police auto auction.

I'm not going to report anything else out of the Georgia storm. I think by now it's safe to say everything in the region is subject to having been hit. If you can't find work in that area you just haven't left the hotel room.


Comments:
Hello all, my name is Robert. I drove down to Georgia last night and this morning and saw lots of damage. There is damage north and east of the metro Atlanta area. However, there was not as much damage in the heart of downtown as I thought there would be. I'm sure I'll see more tomorrow. Drive safe getting to Atlanta, there was lots of cops. Also, for any of you that want to make good money or learn roofing, give me a call. I work for a great company with a good reputation. This is a great storm to work. Lots of work for everybody. You can reach me at 317-630-4245.
 
Robert - Thanks for the information and confirmations!

There is obviously plenty of work in that area for everyone.

Good Luck!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs