Friday, March 14, 2008

Mena, Arkansas Hail Damage Report

Well guys, it looks like the golfball hail report out of Mena, AR is legitimate. The word I'm getting is the storm hit the whole town. I'm also hearing that there was actually some legitimate golfball size hail in the storm.

I have heard one thing that wasn't too encouraging and it concerns insurance claims. It seems, at least this morning, there weren't as many claims as I would have expected there to be. I was asked not to give an exact number but I'll just say I would have thought it would have been higher.

I really can't tell you any thing specific about the severity of the damage, I've heard it all.

I can tell you it's already a circus. Good luck trying to get someone to talk to you on the phone.

 

Maybe the real season is finally here. We'll know next week :)


Comments:
does anyone know about what went on in ga. a friend of mine is driving down today (sunday) to take a look at it. i will be happy to post what information he finds.

also, has anyone here had any experience with "hail mail" marketing services. i am considering using them for a mailer. can anyone recommend a service that is perhaps less money but provide a good return? any help is appreciated
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs