Saturday, March 15, 2008

Georgia Hail Damage Reports

OK, here's what I'm finding about the Georgia hail reports.

 

First - There are way too many for me to even try to keep up with them individually.

Second - All of the media outlets are talking about the tornados and that's all.

 

With that said, I found this news report with a slide show that basically verifies the hail reports on the North side of Atlanta. Honestly, I tried and can't keep up with all of the confirmations and semi-confirmations I'm finding.

 

I found this news story and this slide show of hail and storm pics.

 

These pics confirm the hail reports in:

Holly Springs, GA

Cumming, GA

Canton, GA

East Cherokee County, GA

Braselton, GA

Villa Rica, GA

Flowery Branch, GA

...and probably more that I missed.

 

It doesn't look like you will go wrong going to the Atlanta area.

 

Good Luck and drive carefully!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs