Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Confirmed Hail Damage Reports - Macon & Gainesville, GA

I know, I know. I said I wouldn't post any more reports on the Georgia hailstorm reports but I just couldn't pass these two stories up. Hey, at least they aren't about hail damage in Atlanta!

 

Macon, Georgia hail Damage

I found this report out of Macon, GA with viewer images. If you go here you can read a very detailed account of the hailstorm damage in Haddock, GA.

 

Gainesville, GA

I ran across this story out of Gainesville, GA about the hail damage at the car dealerships. Take note of the fact he already has a bunch of brochures on his desk. (I wonder if these guys don't just collect our cards and brochures as trophies to display later.)

If you read the whole story it has some hail damage insurance claim numbers from Monday morning. I assume they are just for the Gainesville area.

 

OK, I promise that I probably won't report anything else out of Georgia unless I think it's worth reporting and change my mind.

 

Remember, the easiest way to stay up to date is to sign up for daily email updates or subscribe to my RSS feed! Remember, if you won't be signed up for email updates until you respond to the confirmation email.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs