Saturday, March 15, 2008

Arkansas & Louisiana Hail Damage Reports

I don't know if anybody cares any more about yesterday's hail damage reports from South Arkansas with all of the action in Georgia today but here is what I've been able to find out.

 

El Dorado & Smackover, AR

I'm hearing that Smackover is hit pretty good and the North side of El Dorado has some light damage. Unfortunately I can't get any kind of media confirmation on these reports. There isn't much in the way of local media and what there is doesn't update frequently.

I'm also hearing that the reports from Crossett and Hamburg are legitimate also.

 

Ruston, LA

Sorry guys but I haven't been able to confirm the hail damage report from Ruston but it did look good on radar when it came through.

 

 

It's tough to get any good info on the weekends and this one is no different. I know you guys are really interested in the reports coming out of Georgia right now and I'm checking on these even as I write this.

As always, I post things as I get them so check back often or subscribe and receive updates as they come. Till then...


Comments:
It hailed in Monroe,La.May,10,2009,headed to Shreveport.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs