Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Alive and Kicking

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know I am around and I haven't been ignoring your emails. The Arkansas Tornado last week passed about 1/4 mile from me. Miraculously we didn't have any damage from the storm but the electricity, phone and internet were down for a long time.

In fact, the power was restored Monday afternoon and the phones started coming bach last night. I am able to get intermittent dial-up internet right now but still no broadband.

I am WAY behind on weather stuff and retrieving weather data and news stories on a dial-up connection is tedious at best. I'll do what I can but don't expect too much right away.

I'm sure you can imagine what my email inbox looks like. I'll be returning everyone's emails as soon as possible. Thanks for you patience, things should get back to normal fairly quickly.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs