Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ridgeland, MS Hail Storm Damage Report Confirmed

This is the first report I've been able to confirm so far but it looks legit. I found this report from the newspaper in Jackson with the picture below of the hail from Ridgeland, Mississippi.

 

 

It's not huge but it's big enough and it looks like it has melted some. If you're not familiar, Ridgeland is on the north side of the Jackson, MS metro.

 

I'm looking for verification on the other reports and will let you know what I find.

 

Click Here to stay informed with email updates

*Don't forget to respond to the confirmation email you receive to complete the registration. I guarantee never to spam you.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs