Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Evansville, Indiana and Quincy, Illinois Hail Reports

I know you guys probably saw the hailstorm damage reports out of Evansville, IN and Quincy, IL just like I did. I just wanted to make a post letting you know that I haven't been able to find any kind of verification on these hail damage reports at all.

Any news stories at all are talking about flooding and wind so it doesn't look good right now.

All the stuff around Springfield looks really good but the news stories have all gone over to talking about the tornados. That's pretty normal for this type of storm.

Well, that looks like probably all we're going to see out of this round but if something else shows up I'll be sure to post it here.

If you did happen to find something in Evansville or Quincy you probably need to turn off your cell phone and keep your mouth shut ;)

 

Click Here to stay informed with email updates

*Don't forget to respond to the confirmation email you receive to complete the registration. I guarantee never to spam you.


Comments:
Yeah Evansville is a bust my friend lives there and he couldnt find anything for me...
 
Direct Paintless - I thought so. Hey, at least you didn't have to make the drive to find out ;)

Thanks for the confirmation.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs