Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hail Damage News Update

I know there have been a few reports over the last week but I'm not picking anything up on them.

I found a few stories about the Colorado Springs and Pueblo, Colorado hail damage and it looks like it was a pretty good storm. Good enough at least to get the auto insurance companies crying about all the money they're going to loose this year.

You can read the stories here, here and here.

I also found this account of the Durant, South Dakota hail storm over at OLTN Weather Updates blog. You should check out his blog for all of the pictures if nothing else.


Times are kind of slow right now with not many storms in the forecast. I would encourage you to subscribe by email so you don't miss anything.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs