Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Looking, looking, looking

I know we've seen a few decent looking reports over the last few days but I don't post junk here. That's why you haven't seen me around for a while. So far all I have been able to find about the Iowa hail reports are things like "so and so reported hearing about grapefruit size hail in the Waterloo area...". I'm sorry, but that kind of garbage doesn't make the cut.

I know my posts don't catch every storm but if I report it I've confirmed it.

I know there are allot you guys stopping in several times a day to see if I've posted anything new. Thanks! I appreciate the traffic. It boosts my search engine ranking. Honestly though, I know it gets frustrating checking and checking again and again. Let me make this suggestion; sign up for my RSS feed. If RSS feeds aren't your thing, you can receive it by email. That way when I post something here you get the post in your email inbox where you can read it and decide if you want to come here or not. Signing up is as easy as clicking the "Subscribe By Email" link on the right side of the page and entering your email address. Or keep checking three times a day. Either way is cool with me.

Now, on to the news of the day.

There are some decent looking reports and a nice forecast, so rest assured that I am staying on top of the situation. We all need to get at much work this year as we can scrape up. I'll post as soon as I find something.

If we could get a PR article like this one out of Spartanburg, South Carolina everywhere we went life would be allot easier.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs