Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hail Damage Found!

It ain't much but here it is.

Eaton, CO

I found this confirmation of the hail damage in Eaton, CO over on MySpace.com. The can read the post here but it mainly just whines about her beautiful baby car being damaged and how upset she is, bla, bla, bla. (Was Eaton, Colorado even on the report? I'll have to go back and check.)


Cedar Falls, IA

I don't have any media confirmation of the Cedar Falls, Iowa hail damage report but, I have heard a few reports from the road that ther is some super light damage there. That would explain why the Iowa media hasn't spent any time on it. Of course, good luck on getting anything in Iowa. Dent Eliminator has probably got it all locked up.

Tuscaloosa, AL

I haven't been able to get any absolute confirmation yet on the Tuscaloosa, Alabama hail reports but all of the local media refers to it and it looked real good on radar.

This is absolutely everything I've been able to come up with recently. I know you guys have been checking in repeatedly and I appreciate your loyalty. Good luck on this stuf, maybe this'll put a few of you to work.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs