Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Eagan, Bloomington, St. Paul, MN

It looks like the hail damage report from Eagan, MN is probably legitimate but of fairly narrow scope. I've been in contact with a couple of people in the area and this is what I've found:

This quote is from a blogger from the area.

"...in Bloomington, headed off I-494 toward
the Lindberg Terminal."


"Damage is minimal...tiny, tiny spots."


This is from an emailer in Eagan.


"I am just south of Yankee Doodle Road 3 blocks


and we did not have any hail. I know to
the southwest of me they did get some hail ..."


The reports were for the Highland Park area of St. Paul and Eagan. The first quote is form about 3 miles south of Highland Park and right across the river from the very north edge of Eagan. The second quote is from about 4 miles south of the first quote. The referral to hail to their southwest would put it in the Burnsville area and I haven't picked up anything about that yet.


Once again, it looks fairly localized, but in that area it could still mean a reasonable amount of damage.


As for those good looking hail reports that came out of New York, New Hampshire and Connecticut, I'm not having any luck on them, but I do have feelers out. We'll see.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs