Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cedar Falls, Iowa

I don't know how I missed this before but it looks like Cedar Falls may have gotten a bit more hail damage than I heard. You can read the whole story here but these are the money quotes;




"I haven't stopped getting off the phone or off the computer,
and actually today was my day off," said John Ross, the
body shop manager at Droste Auto and Glass in Waterloo, who has
been writing up repair estimates for hail-damaged vehicles."


"...crews have put in about 20 to 25 auto windows in
the past three days, and the majority of the customers
were motorists who live in North Cedar and housing
additions on Hudson Road in Cedar Falls,
where the hail fell the hardest."



There you go!

Comments:
Sooo, I was in Iowa when it hailed. I know, I'm like a hail magnet. Anyway I thought I'd drop by here and make sure you'd heard about it. It was actually a pretty big deal (baseball sized lumps of the stuff were recorded). And, ummm, thats it really. I'm going to stay here and hope I don't get hailed on again :)
 
Thanks for the report, Ery. Stop in any tme.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs