Friday, July 27, 2007

Calm Down

I know, I know. I saw the reports and I'm searching for some verification. Just relax, grab a feed and I'll post whatever I find as soon as I get it.

I keep finding small tidbits about the Cedar Fall, Iowa storm. I'm getting really conflicting reports. The media tries t make a big deal out of it and the techs on the ground say just a couple of neighborhoods on the north side got hit pretty hard with some widespread super-light damage. This one is probably so old now its all gone anyway.

I keep getting reports out of Canada. I really don't know if those are something you guys are interested in. For me they're just a curiosity. If you guys want to hear about the Canadian hail damage stories just leave a comment here to let me know and I'll get back to reporting them.

By the way, were you aware that you can comment here anonymously? You can!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs