Sunday, March 12, 2006

Here we go again

So far I'm not having much luck verifying any of these reports in southern Missouri. It looks like the Branson storm was mostly wind with nickel hail. In Columbia, MO all I can find is a report that says, "golfball hail was reported in the area." (woopie) None of the Springfield, MO news outlets even mention any storm reports, other than Branson, in the area. Of course, it's always hard to find news reports on the weekend. It seems most "news" outlets don't put too much effort into keeping their websites up to date. If I can find anything later I'll link to it.

Should make for a good little tune-up run anyway. I'm sure there's some good stuff out there it just may be hard to find.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs