Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Where's all of the work?

Word has it that even with all of the damage out there, good work is hard to come by. I hear that there are a lot of guys sitting around waiting on the work to break loose. That sucks. I know that where I'm at good technicians are making 1000-1500 a day and mediocre techs are making 600-800. We've got plenty of work and if you're good and want some of it leave a comment here or send and email at the link on the right hand side bar. Or you can sit around the hotel for another week waiting on someone to keep their promises. There are only a couple of spots available so take your time, think it through and sleep on it for a few days so someone else can have your spot.

P.S.
No, duh! I'm not going to post where I am on this blog. If you're interested contact me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs