Sunday, March 20, 2005

Texas Hail

OK, so I didn't get around to posting my interesting topics yesterday. The weather got me distracted. Here's what I've come up with:

Austin, TX hail report - I haven't been able to coroberate this one at all. Of course, it's hard to get any info on a Sunday. We'll have to see if anything comes to the surface in the next day or two. I'm sure there's not more than three or four hundred dent guys crawling the car lots today.

Alexandria, LA hail report - I can't verify this one either.

Bryan/College Station hail report - This one is legit. I found a good article here. According to this article the bad stuff was mostly on the south side of College Station. Hope you like side damage.


Boen said she grew concerned during the storm because the size of the hailstones continued to increase. At one point, the hail was blowing sideways, and she was sure the restaurant’s windows were going to break.

“It was pelting off cars,” she said, adding that hunks of ice smashed the windshields of two vehicles in the parking lot. “It was a scary thing to be outside. I looked out the window, and it looked like snow everywhere.”


That's about it for now. I'm sure ther'll be more info tomorrow, plus there is supposed to be another good round of storms tomorrow night.

Maybe I should load the truck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs