Wednesday, February 23, 2005

WOW!!!

Can it still be February?

225 Hail reports in the past three days with more coming. It looks like some of these reports may be pretty good in northern Georgia and Alabama. I hope you guys that like to run the first storms of the year are having a lot of fun tripping over each other. Maybe I should load the truck.

Hopefully this is a good sign for the season. It sure would be nice to get started this early. I hope it keeps it up and stays spread out instead of hitting the same old places again. (Maybe Amorillo,TX should turn off their hail magnet.)

Comments:
I posted this to my blog, but I thought I'd repeat it here:

Yep, we got hail. Not very big hail... bigger than plastic pin heads, but smaller than baby peas. Not a huge amount either. It melted pretty fast.

Thanks for the blog compliments. :)
 
Thanks for the help Andrea. Have a Great Day!:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Blogarama - The Blog Directory  Globe of Blogs